Workshop Theme: Golf Course 2030
This event is aimed at Sports Turf Professionals, Workshop Managers, Mechanics and Irrigation Technicians.
This years workshop has a theme based on the R&A’s Golf Course 2030 where our speakers will reference the principals of their vision.
Golf Course 2030 sets out the challenges, threats and opportunities facing those developing, designing, building and managing golf courses with regards to the changing climate, increasing resource constraints, and the regulations agenda over the next 12 years.
- Howard Swan (Golf Course Architect and Consultant – Swan Golf Designs)
- Donald Matthews (Rainbird Area Manager – Golf and Agriculture Africa)
- Nick Brown (Jacobsen – Corporate Accounts International)
- Wendy Cole (R&A Manager – Sustainability)
- Dr. Paul Miller (S.R.U.C. Elmwood – Lecturer)
- Craig Haldane (Golf Courses Manager – Gleneagles Scotland)
- Scott Purdy (Sales Manager – Bernhard Grinders)
- Mike O’Keeffe (Programme Manager – The Ohio Program, Ohio State University)
- Carmen Magro (Vice President of Business Development and Agronomy – Stevens Water)
Download the workshop information sheet (pdf) for the workshop programme and more information on the speakers.
Cost: ZAR 2,000 per delegate
Contact us or email Derek Daly (email@example.com) for registration information, travel and accommodation options.